Wow! What an honour to receive a tweet the other day from Sarah nominating me to for this award.
Liebster Award is to give some blogging love to small bloggers out there which I think is wonderful and I’m thrilled to be apart of it.
Here are the basic rules:-
* Answer 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
* Nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 Twitter followers)
* Ask your nominee 11 questions
* Let them know you’ve nominated them on Twitter 🙂
Have fun! 🙂
Here are my questions from Sarah
1) What’s your favourite place you’ve ever visited?
For me this has to be Brighton! I’ve been there a couple of times but I absolutely LOVED it! Such a fantastic community and I loved The Lanes – full of gorgeous little shops and all the different food from meat eaters to chocolate lovers, vegetarians and vegans… Then there’s the sea.. being close to the sea was beautiful!
2) Snow or Sand?
Hmm.. this is tricky because I like both 😂 I think if have to say one then I choose Sand because as much as I love the Snow, the cold affects my MS.
3) What’s your party trick?
Lol well I can dislocate my elbow!! That’s about it haha lol!
4) What’s your favourite part about blogging?
Ooh this is a great question! For me it’s interacting with others and helping others with MS and also I love the fact that I can just escape any troubles!
5) Whose your celebrity crush?
Lol I have a couple! But I’m a real Tom Hardy fan! He’s great!
6) What’s your favourite Social Media site?
7) What’s your go to source for inspiration?
Definitely the MS community.. Im quite a motivational person so I don’t need a lot of inspiration to help me.. but I love reading other blogs too and YouTube 🙂
8) What’s your favourite song?
Emeli Sandé – Breathing Underwater
9) What’s one thing on your bucket list
To visit Australia – I have friends and family over there.. just trying to save up for it!
10) What’s your favourite TV show?
Ooh I’m loving Game Of Thrones again, re- watching them ready for season 7!!
11) What’s the best piece of Advice you’ve ever received?
“Live for today, not for tomorrow” with my health condition – taking each day as it comes was the best advice for me!
Great questions Sarah! I loved answering them!
Here are my nominees:-
@CarlyEveryday – http://www.carlyeveryday.com
@kirstyisabella0 – kirstyisabellaparkin.blogspot.co.uk
@prettytwinklea – http://www.prettyteinleadventures.com
@lxlies_xvii) – http://www.lifeofalilyblog.wordpress.com
@thebbinside – http://www.beautifulbeastinside.wordoress.com
@beeMcCormickk – http://www.bettybeeuk.com
@thegirlinspired – http://www.thegirlinsoired.co.uk
Here are my questions to you lovely lot!
1) Who isnpires you the most?
2) Where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
3) What is your favourite possession?
4) Why did you start blogging?
5) What’s your favourite season?
6) Do you have any other hobbies?
7) Makeup or Hair?
8) What do you like doing at the weekend?
9) What was your favourite subject at School?
10) Twitter or Instagram?
11) Who is your favourite blogger?
Here are my questions to you all.. I hope you enjoy answering them and reading them.. I hope you’re all well and check out these lovely blogs!